Please review carefully and be guided accordingly:
- Churches participating in the retreat commit to a total number and that is agreed on and confirmed with Fr Andrew, by the church priest or another point of contact with the knowledge of the church priest.
- In order to reserve the retreat place they need to receive the full payment by a certain date, with that said; churches participating in the retreat need to send their full payment in the form of a check to Fr. Andrew. Info as listed below:
To: Fr Andrew Awad
Address: 138 Evergreen Hill Rd.
Fairfield CT 06824
Check payable to: ECCC
Deadline: March 10, 2019
Please Note: Fr Andrew WILL NOT be accepting payments from individuals, registration and payment must be done though the respective churches and with the knowledge of the assigned point of contact.
- A registration form and waiver will be accessible online for all the participating churches, the assigned point of contact will be responsible to ensure their church registration is completed before the deadline. Fr. andrew will send out a link and that’s when the registration will be open. Info as listed below:
Ratios: 1 servant/ 5 children. Per gender
Deadline: May10th, 2019
Please Note: The registration link SHOULD NOT be shared with the parents to register their own children.
- The names received until May10th from all participating churches are the names that will be counted for in finalizing all the logistics from that point forward; the shirts, the groups, the meals, the sleeping accommodations…
- We understand that in some circumstances their might be revisions/ additions, and we will try our best to accommodate them however an honest effort from the church coordinators should be made to keep these revisions to a minimum.
- The retreat place should not be contacted directly from any church with any questions or concerns before or during the retreat, all communication is to be done through Fr Andrew or his assigned point of contact for that matter
- This is a first come first serve registration, meaning the earlier a church commits and stays within the deadlines given above, the better to ensure and guarantee all accommodations with the least compromise.
New England Applicant has to bring linens or sleeping bag and pillows as Hume New England does not supply linens